Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Year's with Andrew & Bob


After Christmas, the countdown til I start my NEW JOB began - 1 week!  This week, of course, flew by.  Andrew and I had a relatively quiet New Year's celebration - just us and Bob.  Bob Schneider, that is.  He is one of my favorite musicians of all time!  We rang in the new year dining on filets that Andrew cooked on his new grill, and then off to downtown Austin for the concert (wore my Christmas present from Andrew :)).



Quiet Company opened for Bob Schneider - they were so good that I bought their album the next day (my favorite song so far - Are You a Mirror? ).  Come to find out, I went to high school with the drummer!  Bob was his usual entertaining self and we danced the New Year in to "Tarantula"!

No comments:

Post a Comment