Monday, July 23, 2012

Relaxing Minnesota Vacation

We enjoyed a relaxing vacation in northern Minnesota at my folks' cabin on Leech Lake over 4th of July week.  Although we were without power for 3 days due to a massive summer storm, we had a great time eating walleye, swimming & boating, partying with the 70 year olds and daily napping!

A calm part of the boat ride in Roosevelt Canal
So many beautiful sunsets - view from the beach  
Celebrating with the 70 year olds!  My mom hosted a party and we had fun decorating and baking the cakes.  I hope I look that good when I'm 70!

another sunset - I will be printing these out and hanging the prints in our house

Andrew's first being towed behind a boat and he made it up on the knee board!  Next year, slalom skiing. 

Dad caught a 21" walleye - too big to keep so had to throw it back

another gorgeous sunset - I think this is my fav

Wouldn't be a trip to northern Minnesota without a visit to Paul & Babe


No comments:

Post a Comment