Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Grandma Brown is Getting Excited

Though I haven't even my own child, I can imagine that being a grandparent must be even more fun than being a parent.  You get to witness all the goodness and joy without as much responsibility, discipline, and "bad-guy" as the parents.  By the looks of it, Grandma Brown is getting pretty excited for Baby Wooster to make his/her appearance in November!

Courtesy of the Iowa State Fair - Grandma holds a doll the size of a 30 week old gestational baby
Also at the fair - Grandma's got baby on her mind when decorating a cookie and entering it for official judging

Saved the best for last - remember those beautiful wedding bags that she made each of my bridesmaids?  Baby Wooster has one too, but of course baby style.  Very precious.  


I hear that Grandma Wooster has some surprises of her own in store for us too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment