Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm Pregnant



I'm Pregnant!  (That's actually the name of the first pregnancy book I bought - cheesey yes, but I do like the book).  Andrew and I are excited to announce that we are expecting a little one the beginning of November!  We are overjoyed to welcome this blessing into our lives and ask for your thoughts prayers as my pregnancy continues.  Any advice on raising a kid is greatly appreciated too :) 

I am 14 weeks along and I think that peeking into the second trimester, my nausea is getting better.  Why they call it "morning sickness," I do not know, because I am definitely nauseous all day.  I have also been quite fatigued, but I have continued to train for a sprint triathlon (Cap Tex Tri) which will be on Memorial Day here in the ATX.  

Food Aversions
-coffee
 -chocolate
 -hummus

Food Cravings
-PIZZA!
-tortillas (and pretty much anything else made of white flour)
-pickles
-cookies

So weird what these crazy hormones do to your body.  My doctor recommended vitamin B6 to curb the nausea, and Andrew promptly asked if there was any vitamin to curb the mood swings :P 

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I hope you are feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, just catching up on your blog! No vitamin, just tell him he will forgive you all of it when he sees what you have to do to actually deliver your baby :)

    ReplyDelete