Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Baby Bump

By the fact that I can barely button my work pants anymore, I'd say I have a baby bump!  Andrew and I began taking profile pictures from when I was 1 month pregnant to most recent, just after 3 months pregnant.  It's exciting to see that someone is growing in there!



*disclaimer - bump looks bigger in person than it does in picture *
I wish I could say that I'm not nauseous anymore, but I am :(  Hopefully it will be getter the farther along I get into pregnancy.  We had our 3rd doctor's appointment on Friday, and we are very impressed with Dr. K as he spent approximately an hour with us answering questions and just having good conversation.  The heart beat sounds great (according to him) too!  He is very down to earth and open to using a doula and letting us choose how we want to handle the birthing process.  Now I just have to read the 3 books I recently ordered on Amazon to figure out how to get this baby out when the time comes!

3 comments:

  1. Look into placenta encapsulation! I'm doing it this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went to our birthing class this weekend and can't take the placenta out of the hospital at Seton where I'm delivering.

      Delete