Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekly Menu

The BEST Blueberry Muffins were baked this weekend!  Our friends and future Austin neighbors Rob & Lisa were visiting this weekend, so what a great opportunity to show off my baking skills ;)  This will definitely be my new "go-to" muffin recipe - chock full of yummy fruit!! 

Here's what I plan to dine on this week:

Carmelized Salmon & Green Beans Amondine

Roast Pork (in the Crock Pot) with Roasted Broccoli

Goat Cheese & Spinach Quesadillas (had them at Iron Cactus this weekend and I bet I can make copy-cat recipe)

Tamales & Black Beans

Roasted Vegetable & Hummus Tart

1 comment:

  1. I want that muffin recipe. I bought some chia seeds today and put them in some quinoa breakfast bars and plan to throw them in everything! So healthy-super food. I put some chocolate chips in mine just because but these are good: http://www.fannetasticfood.com/recipes/cranberry-quinoa-peanut-butter-power-bars/

    ReplyDelete