Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Resolution



My new year's resolution is to take advantage of technology.  We have lots of fancy gadgets that we don't use to their full potential.  We could be communicating with friends and family better.  And I want to be a hip parent to Elijah! 

1.  Write a blog once a week.  I also have a lot of blog posts to write to catch up on with the end of my pregnancy and the birth of our baby - so stay tuned!

2.  Take more pictures with our digital camera.  I definitely take a picture a day of Elijah with my phone, but we have a nice camera that I should be using more.  I've already started reading up on how to operate it and reviewing the basics of photography - now I just gotta pratice.

3.  Make sure Andrew sets up the baby-cam and Skype to communicate with friends and family.

4.  Read from my Kindle during the day while breastfeeding.

5.  Learn about and use Apple TV. 

I these are definitely do-able! 

No comments:

Post a Comment